Get Fit... then get going!
"Real people, unreal fitness"
The fitter you are the more you will enjoy your adventure. So set yourself a demanding training schedule and stick to it, the mental disciple you develop will be as important to you as physical fitness.
If you have not trained regularly for many years you may need up to a year to prepare. If you are currently fit your training period need only be three to four months if you are prepared to work hard. Six months is ample time for most people.
It is likely that your training routine will have to fit into an already busy schedule so you'll need a programme that gives you rapid results while reducing risk of injury.
With this in mind, our partners at SweatMonkey have developed the perfect trek training programme.
We love it and recommend it to you for the following reasons:
- A training program designed specifically for you
- On-line access; train yourself anywhere, anytime
- Daily access to your Personal Trainer
- Suitable for beginners, advanced trekkers and everyone in between
- Choose either our 12-week Base Builder Program or 12-week Trekking Specific Program
- Concise guides and videos with each workout
Most importantly the programme comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Follow the programme for 4 weeks and if you are not completely satisfied Justin will refund you 100% of the cost, no questions asked.