Photography Workshop - 10th June 18
Many of us would love to capture some lovely memories of our travel experiences. This workshop is more about framing the photos and less about the technical details of the camera.
You will learn tips on how to think more like a photographer and consider carefully about what to take photos of, using your current device.
In this workshop we will do a short hike and look at some of the practicalities of taking photos along the way.
- Guide: Jean-Francois Rochecouste
- When: Sunday, 10th June 2018. 9am
- Where: Picnic Point Flag Pole, (Tourist Road), Toowoomba
- Bring: Any camera or mobile phone
- Booking: Places are limited (max 15).
- Contact: Suzanne Holden, ph: 0409 479 280
- Email: email@example.com
- Cost: $25/person
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO NATIONAL BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION
Register today via National Breast Cancer Foundation donation page.
Photography workshops and travel